We are looking for talented guest authors to write for our finance blog
Do you work in the financial industry? Are you an expert when it comes to managing your money? Are you experienced with budgeting and money saving? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then we would love for you to write a guest article for us.
What should I write about?
Anything to do with money, finance or business would be ideal. We have listed a few suggested topics below:
- Personal Finance
- Debt & Borrowing
- Small Business
- Money Saving & Frugal Living
- Saving & Investments
- Education & Careers
- Mortgages & Home Ownership
Before you submit a guest post, please carefully read the guidelines below:
- Your article should be well written, with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- We can’t accept articles that have already been published on another website. Your guest post must be unique and original.
- Your article should be around 300-1,000 words in length.
- You may include up to 3 backlinks in your article.
What’s in it for you?
- Your guest post will be seen by a large, engaged online audience
- You get the chance to promote your own business, website or blog
- You’ll have the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with the world
How to submit a personal finance guest post
To enquire about writing for us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.