We are looking for talented travel writers for our travel blog.
Are you an expert in the travel & tourism industry? Can you recommend a great destination or a hotel? Can you help our readers find the best deals and flights? If so, we want to hear from you.
What should I write about?
You can write about anything related to travel or tourism. We have listed a few ideas below:
- Holiday/vacataion destinations
- Travel tips
- Hotels, hostels & accomodation
- Outdoors, hiking & camping
- Flights & deals
- World culture
- Tourist attractions & things to do
- Travel photography
- Gigs, festival & events
- Insurance & advice
Guest posting guidelines
Please read through our guidelines before you submit a guest post:
- We expect professional articles with excellent spelling, grammar and attention to detail.
- The article you send us must completely original. If the same article has already been published somewhere else, we cannot use it.
- Your article should be around 300 to 1,000 words in length.
- You may include up to 3 backlinks to external websites within the body of the article.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to put your article in front of a large, engaged online audience
- Extra publicity for your own business, website or blog
- An opportunity to share your knowledge, tips and stories with the world
How to submit a travel guest post
Our blog is managed by Mountain Publishing – to enquire about writing for us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .