We are looking for talented guest authors to write for our automotive blog.
If you are a car expert, a motoring journalist or a driving enthusiast and you think think you can write an interesting & entertaining article, then we want to hear from you.
What should I write about?
Absolutely anything to do with cars, vehicles and driving. We have listed a few ideas below:
- Driving tips
- Vehicle repairs & maintenance
- Racing & motorsport
- Car buying & insurance
- Classic cars
- Auto industry
- Car culture
- Buying used cars
- Mechanical advice
Guest posting guidelines
Before submitting your guest post, please take a moment to read through the guidelines below:
- We expect quality – that means well written, well researched articles with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- Your guest article must be unique and original. We cannot accept articles that have already been published somewhere else.
- As a rough guide, your article should be somewhere between 300-1,000 words in length.
- We allow up to 3 backlinks to external websites within an article.
What’s in it for you?
- You get to put your article in front of a large, engaged online audience
- You get the chance to promote your own business, website or blog
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the world
How to submit an automotive guest post
To enquire about writing for us, please send an email to [email protected].