Good news – we are accepting guest posts!
At Gravity Magazine we are always on the lookout for talented, witty, insightful authors to contribute to our entertainment & lifestyle blog. If you are a writer looking for an opportunity to reach a large audience and build up your portfolio, then we want to hear from you.
Our magazine covers a range of topics – we’ve listed a few examples below:
- Exercise & fitness
- Pop culture
- Consumer technology
- Money & finance
- Fashion & style
If you think you have what it takes, you are welcome to get in touch and pitch your idea to us. But before you submit a guest post, please take a moment to read through our guidelines:
- Your guest article must be top quality – well written, no spelling mistakes and no silly grammatical errors.
- The article you send us must be unique. We cannot accept articles that have already been published on another website or blog – and we will check!
- As a rough guideline, your article should be around 300 – 1,000 words in length.
- You may include 3 backlinks to external websites within the article copy.
What do you get in return?
- The chance to put your article in front of a large audience.
- The chance to promote your own business, website or blog.
- An opportunity to show off your expertise and knowledge of your chosen subject matter.
How to submit a guest post
To enquire about writing for us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.